How much skiing will you do this holiday weekend?

• Baller

With the 4th landing on a Friday this year, I'm planning on maximizing my water time by skipping a tournament 3.5 hours away (even if Nate is rumored to be there) and camping at the lake with the family. I imagine I will ski 4-5 sets over 2 days, plus drive for my kids (including my 4 year old who taking interest in the skimmer board), swim and give my wife a driving lesson. If I wanted to ski more I could stay Sunday, but I imagine we'll all be ready to come home by Sunday night.

What about you?

• Baller

How much skiing will you do this holiday weekend?

Just as much as my old beat up body can take. Started the weekend off early with a couple sets this morning (behind a sweet '13 TXI), going again tomorrow morning, and again Sunday morn assuming I'm not so damn sore that I can't pull the boots on... FINALLY starting to get some favorable wind conditions at the right times.

• Baller
I say normal in the sense of course skiing but I won't be getting out on public water in my own boat. My plan today is to hit the course and then come home and hang out with friends in the water by the dock. My lake is a county lake so no alcohol is allowed and there are still plenty of nutcases. After seeing some of the boaters on lakes that allow alcohol, I probably wouldn't even swim in those on holiday weekends.

• Baller
Well, just put my leg through the garage ceiling after I slipped off of my attic flooring. Knee and leg are banged up a little, so will wrap some tape around them and see how it feels. Rounds might be reduced.

• Baller
The hurricane is going to blow through and we have Jaret Lewellyn in town for a junior clinic tomorrow. I may not ski much tomorrow but I will get plenty of time driving and listening to coaching. Hopefully one set for me and maybe a couple on Sunday.

• Baller
Life is too short not to ski as much as you can; not to mention your actual ski life in years. You won't be able to do it forever and tomorrow is promised to no one. Ski too much and don't look back!!!

Skied 18 passes yesterday- feeling pretty sore and lazy this AM but my 8 year old who just got up on 1 ski a week or two ago was moving in and out of the wake yesterday and he's begging to go ski the mini course today soooooo it's back to the ski lake we go!

• Baller_
Taking the day off with the boys of Southern Canada. To many LongIslands yest and the wind is howling. But managed two sets a day the last two days and looks like Sun-Tue will be the extended weekend of multiple sets. Word is there was an 8th (shorter) Baller on the dock yest. He made a cameo in the group photo coming soon...