SOLD: 2009 Ski Nautique 196 LE

webbdawg99

• Baller
Would look good at Ski West lake 3 with all the other Nautiques. Wife and kids said ok. Too bad it's 2200 miles away. Shipping would probably add about 2k to the price. That's a fine looking boat.

• Members
Coming from a Nautique promo team member with a '14 promo boat for sale for >$50k, that is a screaming good deal. Our '05 196 club boat has 3500 hours and still runs strong. There is nothing wrong with 1000hrs. My 2011 truck has 2000 hours and is just getting broken in.

• Baller
Thanks @rico‌ You working yet ? Maybe I should hire you to drive it to California. You and Harry could hang out and ski with me while @Horton is at work. Now your 38's behind me will be legit.

That is what you call providing liquidity. If your boat was a stock, you would receive a rebate(credit), as long as you were using a decent broker. If anyone "can't" sell their boat, you surely know why...

• Baller

Congrats Steve, boat looks well cared for and super clean. With you and Donnie getting 196's

we don't have enough Natique docks on lake#3. The only one left with a "backwards propeller"

is Andy. We had a even mix of right hand and left hand for our four docks, now it is 7 to 1

• Baller
Thanks for the congrats from all my Bako locals. Out of respect I will park on the Wrong side of the dock. That is the only thing my wife doesn't like about the boat ,the right handed prop. Guess we will get used to it. That's right,Andy is the only one with a wrong handed prop now. Look I'm already on board

• Baller
Welcome to use my boat until it gets picked up in a few weeks No new scratches please : ) I didn't research this purchase. Is the LE the one with the better options ? Hope so. Saw it has the hydro gate that is one option I wanted for sure.

• Baller

@rawly I appreciate the offer....but I just wouldn't feel right doing that. And yes, the LE has the better options.....including the hydro gate.

I have 2 potential replacements right now. Just working out logistics/pricing.