2009 Ski Nautique 196 For Sale - 191 hours! Price Reduced!!

ColeGiacopuzzi

• Baller

Hi everyone! We are selling our 2009 red, white, and blue nautique 196 with 191 hours. We just purchased a 2014 Nautique 200 so we're looking to sell this boat, and I figured we would put it up on here before we did on skiitagain . We bought our 196 two years ago It had 35 hours on when we got it. The trans oil and engine oil were changed every 30 hours. Wiped down after every ride, and at the end of the day. The boat sits in a covered dock on a private lake in bakersfield, CA. It is taken out and put in the garage every winter. Even mr. @Horton‌ will tell you how crazy we are about Taking care of our boats. Great driving and great skiing boat.

2009 Ski Nautiqie 196

191 hours

Red, white, and Blue.

Heater with defroster.

Shower.

Zero off

Keyless ignition.

Stereo with AUX plug

Pull out cleats

Bimini (blue, red, and black)

Color coated DHM tandem trailer with swing tounge (blue)

Dripless packing

Greaseable rudder

$36,000 OBO

Thanks!

I only have a few pictures of the boat now, but this weekend I will shoot it and the trailer.

rxoxp1u76dso.jpg

bat8kzbvmb51.jpg

• Baller
beautiful boat and with low hours and superb condition probably well worth the money. unfortunately there are currently at least three newer model sn200s on ski it again ranging from 2010 to 2012 all priced at or below your asking price. i totally love your 196 but it may be hard to get the value out of it when people always seem to want ' newer -better '.

• Baller

I held my tongue...but agree. Can pick up a Txi or a 200 in that range.

A guy in Lake Wales has a '07 with 430 hrs with ZO for asking $27,500. Now that gave me pause and nearly had me putting my 2000 SN up for sale...may be able to live with the cost difference between the two and finally have ZO.

• Baller

@Colebrah sweet boat, obviously meticulously cared for, something that someone else who does not own the boat can really put a value on, and something that has value to some, unfortunately not all. Stick to your guns $ wise if possible, always someone that will pay. We got $21,500 for our 99 SN 196 with 400 hrs.

@6balls, we got $21,500 for our 99 SN 196 with 400 hrs...keep holding your tongue.

• Baller
In 2010 I bought my 2000 for 17K even on consignment (asking was 19.8) with 84 hrs on it. Wonderful boat wouldn't even consider another if she had ZO. Still may not...even in a good year I only ski 3 tourneys or so...could maybe score better training ZO but shoot, I'm not getting any younger.

• Baller

@rfa 15' 200 team...hopefully winter ends when it is supposed to and we can get a rip in. Will keeep in touch on ice status. Hope all is well with you and boys.

@Onside135 99's @‌ 25-30K?, maybe carb'd not GT40s. Dealer took it last week in June, of this year. Maybe from a dealer doesn't count, but 21.5k is 21.5k. And he sold it.

@rockdog Miracle maybe, only takes one.

Boats are awesome...especially Nautiques.