2009 Ski Nautique 196 For Sale - 191 hours! Price Reduced!!

ColeGiacopuzzi

Well Im the guy who bought the boat I'm in the process of getting the gauges fixed they will not power up the only gauge that works is the zero off. Sure wish they would have disclosed it to me before I paid for it.it would still be I'm Bakersfield

Jokes on me

Hey Cole not saying its not clean boat. I have sent the TAC to Jody @ Florida inboards hoping that was the problem.that's the first gauge off the wire harness.the rest the the gauges are daisy chained to it.Jody installed in a 08 and it worked fine.bummer.back to the drawing board

. .

No wish didn't test drive. I'm in Montana had a buddy who was in the area bring it home. Had it winterized and shrink wrapped at galleys marine.the mechanic noted on repair order gauges working intermittently.also had stefe check the boat out and said it was a cream puff.I thought with 192 hrs.I would be safe.I might add Greg who brought the boat to mt taped off the trailer.and the boat showed up perfect.Iwill be spraying his weeds on his lake lot this summer.thanks again greg

L

• Baller_

We have a communication started with one of the engineers at Nautiques trying to get to the bottom of Doug's problem gauge's. I keep thinking it is something right up front that we are missing kinda like "if it was a snake it would have bit us"

Doug that Mapple is still here will work ya a trade on your 196! LOL!