CarbonPro updated the (online) boat builder!!

Than_Bogan

• Supporting Member

@6balls I am a big green fan, but there was a long time in there where companies either didn't offer green or only offered color combinations that made it seem like the green was trying to blind you. Although this green is bright, it looks super-sharp next to the white.

Trying ... to ... resist ... temptation to go on and on about the human vision system's focus on contrast rather than absolute color ...

Phew. Resisted.

But bottom line: Gorgeous boat. Makes me think a little more seriously about shelling out some serious bucks for a new(ish) Carbon Pro, even though I'm pretty comfortable with the '07 Nautique (with ZO) that I bought fairly recently.

• Baller
Thanks for all the great comments! We have had blue, blue metal flake, red, silver, black as the main colors, we wanted to step out of the box for a change... after all different strokes for different folks! Good news sounds like we won't die with this one Doug and Paul would never let me hear the end of it! For those looking at the boat builder we have cooked up another unique color scheme for this seasons back up boat. Could be epic, stay tuned!

• Supporting Member

@Horton Pretty sharp. This "generation" is far prettier than the original limited color options. It's too bad a small company I co-founder about a decade ago didn't pan out, because it's possible to get almost exactly the colors we used for our logo. It's not a terrific looking boat, but if I had made millions off +7 Systems, I might have gone for it anyhow.

zp20m4320e0g.png

As far as a boat I would actually design for myself, I keep coming back to exactly what waterskigirl did with hers!