March swerve

cragginshred

• Baller_
@Chef23 I may be in Florida, but I haven't skied since early December and probably can't ski until mid May. We should swap places so that one of us can take advantage of the Otown ski scene! And believe me, all things considered, I miss the snow.

Lpskier

• Baller
In Minnesota and Iowa it's still going to be a while, but us college kids still get to enjoy that magical time of year known as SPRING BREAK. I'll be down in Zachary, LA skiing at Bennett's with some of the most fun guys and gals from Team Midwest in about 2 weeks here. Looking forward to my first 18 sets of the year!

• Baller

Had a nice day on the water tonight. Wind at the s tart but calmed down nicely for 2nd set of the evening..

Ended the sets with a couple Rolling Rocks on the dock.

Here we are skiing in the water and my silly neighbor is packing his winter skivies so he can go snow skiing!.........................WHAT????????????

• Baller

In Bako... air high seventies, water 67, wind zero. Charlie and I got in 6 sets each over the weekend. Last set just shorts and vest- no rubber. Got to drive the Ball of Spray Centurion.

Next weekend projected for low 80's, my daughter gets to come home from school for

spring break to thaw out from Wisconsin freezer.

• Administrators
@richarddoane yea I was surprised that I was not wider when I saw the video. That is one of the things I want to fix this year. Why don't you come down and show me how it is done?

• Baller
Started early February in Canyon Lake, water temp is around 64 with air Temps getting into the low 90's. We're starting to see an increase in slalom around here which is nice! Just this season we've added 5 or 6 to the ski club and maybe more if the Frenchies from UCR all join. That'd be another 5 if they do! Definitely 1 if not 2 for sure though. All of the newbies are in their 20's! Is slalom cool again? Hope so!