ZO Settings between boats

RazorRoss3

• Baller
So at ski school last week we were skiing 6.2 liter prostars. Half way through the week I was told that they had changed my setting from my usual C1 which I had used with the 5.7 liter prostar and the TXI to B1 on account of the stronger engine. They also suggested I use the B1 for the Nautique. I was just wondering what other ballers did for settings between the boats.

• Baller
So it seems there is little rhyme or reason to setting changes between boats since it sounds like @ms does the perfect opposite of what I did. This sport keeps getting more confusing if now I need to not only ski every setting to find my favorite but also ski every setting on every boat. At what point does this turn into too much of a head game? + setting included that's 18 settings by 5 boats (CP, TXI, N200, PS5.7, PS6.2) is 90 possible combinations. While I would gladly take enough sets to find my setting on each boat, how many of us actually have the time to do that?

• Baller
I have to agree with @RazorRoss3 18 settings is just crazy but we have it for the foreseeable future. 3 seems like it should be plenty as long as it's consistent for everyone. I can't think of another sport that has that many participant variables. What is the thinking in going with C1 on the 6L boats? They way I understand ZO I would actually think A1 or A2 would be the proper choice?

@drewski32 All plus settings load quicker than all non-plus settings. C+ quicker than B+. And all plus setting have a maximum g-load greater than non-plus setting. 2+ greater than 1+. Clear as mud right.....And plus settings have a faster gate speed than non-plus settings, 1.6% greater than target compared to 0.75% greater. Isn't this fun....I'd rather just ski. How about ZO with only an on/off button....

• Baller
Most skiers who ski consistently well with good technique would likely be able to tell regardless of score. I think it's safe to say that the majority of ballers on here would be able to tell the difference if they have ZO on their practice boat. If they only see ZO at tournaments that's a different story.