I said goodbye to my Camaro wetsuits today

Horton

• Administrators

I packed up my Camaro Modetec suits today. They kept me warm all winter but now it is time for trunks and Lycra.

Thank you Camaro for keeping me on the water through the winter.

• Baller_
I hesitated to say this, but, based on recent press, the trunks and lycra might not be needed in the future. Well, unless there is a drastic change in precipitation in the next year or so.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller
@MattP if it makes you feel any better, I'm in the same boat. My Camaro products have only been moved when rearranging my ski equipment on the peg board. Slalom & Jumpers haven't moved since November, and I still don't have a binding on my trick yet. Something has to change and soon, I may sneak the first set in this weekend down south.

• Baller

This thread is really annoying in that I used my Camaro suit for the first time yesterday ... Really happy to finally be on the water again here in Delaware. The suit was great. Almost as warm as my full drysuit but 100x more comfortable. I will be getting a lot of use out this thing ...

Highly recommend for those that have longer than desired winter/sping seasons!

• Baller
As the water has warmed I stopped using my new Camaro suit and brought out some other short and long sleeve tops. I told the wife yesterday that the Camaro made all my other stuff seem like a joke. I'm gonna have to see what else they have in the way of shirts, etc. Great gear.

• Baller
Today was my first day in the Camaro for the season. Air and water in the low to mid 50's. Forty five minutes working on the course and a short ski ride, and the only cold things were my face, hands and feet.

• Baller
This past week the ice flow has started to exit alberta. Water was 52° and I decided that I would skip the drysuit and just wear shorts and my blacktec top. It was cold. But very bearable. Helps when the air is in the 60's. In the fall I think I will still need the drysuit when the air is cold as well. But camaro rocks.

• Administrators
@MISkier I am trying to keep that subject off the site. I do not want some bureaucrat to find it with a Google search and then come looking for the lakes. I really with Todd had not written that article.