What is your ONE absolute favorite piece of gear (besides your ski)?

Horton

• Baller_

@scotchipman, where TF did you get that? It looks like the old Ronny drytops - that were awesome for the first dozen sets until they disintegrated:(

I didn't find anything on the Bare websites...... That's one product that would beat the heck out of Camaro.....until they can make one that lasts.

If it was easy, they would call it Wakeboarding

• Baller
@swerveit read closer, multiple comments on bindings... My releasable bindings are something I don't ski without, for over twenty years! OB4 Systems is the way!

Mike's Overall Binding

USA Water Ski  Senior Judge   Senior Driver   Senior Tech Controller

• Baller
@scotchipman I had that same long dry suit for several years, it had an HO logo and a tag from "Heatwave" but it looks identical. It was the warmest, most comfortable suit to ski in. Cool idea making it a shorty, I liked the farmer straps inside and the linked upper bag. If you find anyone to make it again put me down for 2!

• Baller
My "Jamie top". Actually it is an O'Neil Gooru sleeveless top that I have had for years. If it is a little cool out I will slap it on in a heartbeat. JB used to wear one all the time so around here it's referred to as a "Jamie top".