Radar Vapor Lithium vs Graphite vs Alloy

Need some help. Looking at picking up a second hand or previous year ski. I have narrowed it down to the Vapor but I am not sure which version to get. I am thinking the graphite version, but not sure. I am 5'8" 165-170 lbs. I currently ski on a 67" KD CR7-Titanium and I think it is time to get into some new technology. I have spent some time in the course, but plan to put a lot more time into it this summer. The other time is spent free skiing but only in calm water (glass to 3in chop) I ski from 34-36. Working on getting into 28' off.

So my question is 66" or 67" Lithium, Graphite, or Alloy? How much of a weight difference is there between the alloy and the Graphite? I have a feeling that the Lithium might not make a difference and might be too twitchy for open water skiing.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks

• Baller
At 34-36, run 22 working on 28 and having strong course aspirations go Lithium. You are more than good enough for it. It's not so much the weight as the responsiveness, Lithium is just better. The Vapor overall is not a "twitchy" ski and handles chop well for a high performance ski.