2015 Nautique

Stevie Boy

• Baller

Very nice boat!Congrats!

Totally agreeing with MS,close bow rocks!

Was lucky enough to ski one of the Master's boat with 6.2 (jump boat)

It was love at first ride!

My ski finish in 16.95 but my ass is out of tolerance!

• Baller

@skinut the bumper is custom made, can get it done by people who do inflatables, bouncy castle that sort of thing, saves the boat big time , just inform people not to stand on it when they get in the boat, entertaining tho.

@John Brooks under the hood 6.0 petrol and LPG Injection, automatically switches to LPG when reaches temp, if you run out of LPG switches to Petrol or you manually choose.

@Nick Sullivan vents were moved to accommodate regulations in Europe

• Baller
Great looking boat! My only pet peeve on my 2012 200 is that the rope gets caught on the gas cap hinge when the rope is in the water. I'm surprised this has not been fixed in the later models. Has anyone tried to rotate the gas cap 90 degrees to prevent that from happening?

• Baller
@Nick Sullivan the LPG tank is in the front, petrol in the back, we are going to initially run with half a tank of petrol, but they say if you run with a full tank of petrol, it could last you up to 1000 -1200 hours, the petrol is only there to start the engine until it is up to temp then switches to LPG, takes one length of the slalom course to switch to LPG, with the Gas Injection the performance seems to be right there, not like the old system where you use to lose a lot of horsepower.

• Baller
Engine is tight at the moment, but we hope to get 16 sets out of one tank of LPG, I will have to check on the size of tank, for us in the UK, way cheaper than trying to run purely on petrol, size of petrol tank, thinking weight distribution.

• Baller

@Nick Sullivan the Boat Tank does not come out, it hold 100 litres which means you can normally only get 80 litres into it.

We have a 4000 Cubic ft storage tank installed by the Gas Company on site for a small cost, so we pump our own gas, we normally refill our storage tank about twice a year.

@DanE Boat comes with Prins gas system fitted, LPG in the UK depends on the sort of deal you can do with the Gas Company, normally down to how much you are likely to use, for most clubs around 40 -45 pence per Litre UK equvalent is 54 -58 Euros per Litre / 60 - 70 cents a Litre

@Seba Kerckhof regards the Bumper, custom made, sure if you contact

bouncy castle/inflatable manufacturer they will accommodate you and make one, it has four loops along the side to attach to jetty, the air valves are at the ends should you need to inflate.

I will measure the diameter in a day or so.

• Baller
She's a beauty. It has one of the main colors I would pick. I would do a mix of red and blue, my platform would be silver cloud. Get some shrink wrap tape to protect the platform from scratches. The red on this boat is one of the colors I would pick.

• Baller

@addkerr I was under the impression the syndicate pays around 38p, for some reason we were declined access to the syndicate, perhaps we do not use enough gas, I am not directly involved with that side of things. I think we pay a little less than stated but not much less.

@GAJ0004 Stereo controls left of steering wheel, bluetooth etc

• Baller

@Stevie Boy it may well be linked to how much you use. It may be worth trying the syndicate rate again, I wasnt able to get onto it a couple years ago but the year after i could, again my usage went up so that might be the deciding point.

Who are you with?

How much gas do you go through a year?