Goode Bubble Buoys for Sale

Jim Neely

• Baller

We are selling our Bubble Buoys. Used one season.

ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?endless=summer&topic=Search&category=Ski_Course&postid=32364

$200 for everything and I'll pay shipping. The maintenance is higher with the Bubble Buoys and we are on a public lake so we have to deal with fishing boats and jet skis running over buoys. I believe the bubble buoys are safer though.

• Baller
@Jim Neely As an alternative I highly recommend the Wally Buoys found here - http://www.wallyskier.com/ We've used them at Little Mountain for several years and besides lasting forever they are molded to size (very little air pressure required to hold the diameter), they retain their shape and don't grow in the sun and they are arguably the closest thing to the bubble buoys for safety. Price is right too!

• Baller
Speaking of so-called Wally buoys (so called, as they're available from other source, mfg by TaylorMade). I had some for two years with very little fading, however due to abrasion in the air filled loop they began to leak air. I ordered some new ones, installed them at the end of March and are experiencing significant fading already. This is no knock on Wally as they were procured from another source, but I believe that all newer batches may be less color fast.

• Baller

Wally/Taylor Made - There seems to be a few colors... maybe one works better than others?

Rocket Red

Neon Red

Blaze Orange

Orange

From the pics that I found online, they all kind of look the same to me.

For those who have had good color fastness and lifespan, do you recall which color you purchased?

• Baller

The ones I'm getting from Wally last a long time. I've had the Yellows in for over 2 years with no need of replacement. One of our courses we are going to replace the reds after 2 to 3 years on them.

As I understand his are made in custom run to get the UV protection in.

• Baller
@LeonL - I've purchased from another source that sells TaylorMade and they ARE NOT the same. He states on his website that they are custom made for Wally Skier. Having purchased thru him and another source, I believe it.