Brooks Wilson So Cal Clinic

• Baller

ft163w0x2x91.jpg

Hey everyone, Brooks will be in Bakersfield, CA at Creekside Lake July 1st and 2nd which is a Wednesday & Thursday!! It is filling up fast, so get in touch with him to secure your spot! Anytime you get to ski with @Brooks is a real treat, I've gotten to hang out with him a bunch and he is one of the coolest and most knowledge guys in our sport!

• Baller
@DmaxJC_ski fly into LA , ( lake is about 100 miles to the north ) we will provide a place for you to crash , get some good lessons , and maybe stay long enough to see how us crazy Americans celebrate our independence.

• Baller
Thanks for the lessons @Brooks. I know we had some new PB's. Donny got 2@32 and I got 2@38. I'm sure there were others out there as well. The clinics are cool , because your ski partners can ride in the boat and remind you what Brooks was trying to teach you. Both our PB 's went down a few days after the clinic. Guess I ll have to wait till next year for some more lessons. Had rotator cuff surgery yesterday. Couldn't put it off any longer. Thanks again for fitting our clinic into your hectic schedule.