All new 2016 Vapor

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rossi killing a 39 in this video at a record Saturday on the new ski. Later that day he went 3@41. The new ski is really easy to ski and builds major confidence. I have been on it for about 3 weeks now and have not missed a -32! Ran back to back -35's 2nd set on this ski and that has only happened once before during my ski carrer!! Everyone i talk to is loving this new ski including a few heavy hitters from the area!!! More to come.

• Baller
@markchilcutt would those numbers work on a green 67? My son is at 29 7/8, 6.964, 2.450 and .750 and I am not thrilled with the way the ski looks for him. It seems to be stopping at the end of his on side turn. Frankly I don't remember where we got those numbers from I bought the ski used and those may just be what the fin was set at when we got it and I left it there.

• Baller

@markchilcutt he weighs about 180 lbs, is skiing 30-34 mph up to 28 off at 34 mph right now. He should be a 36 mph skier but he hasn't skied much since last year. Our water is in the low 70s.

Right now a set for him has started at 30/22, then 32/22, 32/28, 34/22 and 34/28. Once he is running 34/28 we are probably going to move him back to 36 mph. Sometimes he takes a crack at 32/32 but he hasn't run that yet. Given his lacrosse schedule he isn't skiing any tournaments this year so I want to get his foundation good and strong before moving him back to 36 mph. He was running mid 22 off at 36 mph last year before he got a concussion going out the front in a tournament at 36 mph and 22 off.

• Baller
Yes, several, I need a few more rides to get my thoughts together, but off the cuff, rolls out so effortlessly, turns predictably both sides w speed, and my fav-I am centered over my ski on gate pullout and turn in-wo trying, have to really work on that on the green. Looking forward to the fall!!!

• Baller

We'll have skis at Nationals for sale....and as we've started to let people know we'll be there working with Radar...here you go. Also if you are going to Nationals...stop by early and grab one of the LTD Nationals shirts while they last! cinimd5cfeo6.jpg