Ski Snowshoes?!?!?

xrated

• Baller

I recall some random posts and comments about people skiing or towing on random objects in the past.

Well yesterday at my friends annual homemade towables get together I had the chance to defend the ski world against the evils of wakeboarding and the uneducated.

My friend entered a pair of snow shoes fastened to an old snowboard cut in half with old bindings and a pair of pac boots. (-100 rating). Anyways he tried 4 times to get up on his entry and failed...after sufficient crap talk from me the only skier around I was "forced" to strap in and try.

I thought no problem get out deep, knees to chest and go. Well it turns out big pac boots full of water are super hard to control, so no luck deep water starting as I couldn't even get into position. Went up to shore and sat down with the tails of the snow shoes stuck in the sand and boom!!!! Short video and my wife apparently doesn't know how to turn the phone, but I made a full loop. No wake crossing. I think with an actual tow boat I could have gotten up and ridden on one shoe.

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg9/yz125x/8546A0F2-1206-47F0-8EBD-81588706D6A9_zpsvdk1yot9.jpg