Most beautiful ski ?

Mo2204

Hey ballers I'd like to know which ski you consider to be the most beautiful when it comes to graphics and design. If you have pictures it would be nice if you could post those and of course coustom skins etc can be posted as well :)

Id like to start with my custom skin I ordered but unfortunately it has not arrived yet.

• Baller
Connelly has a ski out this year that's pretty good looking. I don't remember what it was called and could not find it online, but it has a very vintage finish to it. I think they only made a small number of them and I saw one at Fogarty's in Lake Flower. Perhaps @lpskier knows the ski I'm talking about…?

• Baller_
Connelly staff was clearing out an old storage area, a barn I think. They found several old unused veneers from the wood ski days. They experimented with one, which was trashed in the process. The rest were used to produce a special edition ski that was provided to select Connelly dealers, Fogarty's being one of them. I believe the ski under the veneer is a Concept, but it really isn't for skiiing; its a wall hanger. The Fogarty's ski is spectacular. It looks like its right out of 1971! I would love to have it in my collection.

Lpskier

• Administrators
Sort of off topic but the dining room table at Denny Kidders house is made from the laminates from early 70s wooden Obrien slalom skis. It's gorgeous.

• Baller

jevhwj6xsb18.jpeg

@skibrain I totally agree. I was way after that time but I just bought one off Craigslist just because I like the way it looks. It'll never do anything more than look pretty on the wall for me. My favorite current skis (to look at) are the Sans Rivals.

• Baller

I find the majority of ski's fairly attractive but the one that still holds me is the old 2010 Radar Annex. Had a cool underside for the camera and the top looked jet black until it hit the light just right and the ghosting on top just lit up. ynwiiyxd2xv2.jpg

c23qwygpwzww.jpg

scjge0xxyib5.jpg

• Baller

@skialex - you have a nice shop. I bet a lot of ballers have nice shops. Maybe we should start a best looking shop thread.

Anyway... that Reflex is cool. Love some of the old graphics.

@skibrain - That O'Brien Mach 1 was/still is badass.