Dec Skiing, check!

ToddL

• Baller

@gregy and I enjoyed some nice water today. Baller index 28.33. Wetsuits made it tolerable for us fragile Texans. I've skied at least 1 set every month for the last 4 years. Jan and Feb are tough. But, I can check off Dec 2015! Probably will grab more sets next week.

paadrfi2lc0s.jpg

• Baller
We ski'd yesterday also. Terribly. But the water was unreal and the weather was California. Water temp here in Houston got my attention though, really couldn't breathe it was so damn cold. I have no idea how you guys up north do it

• Baller_

@LZywicki1, how do you like that Eagle drysuit? I'm looking to get another suit, so that I have a backup.

I thought about going to the polar bear events yesterday. Did you do both Skiers Pier and Silver Spray? I've done both in the same day before.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller

@MISkier Second year on the Eagle and loving it. The fit is great, not a lot of extra material.. Getting the suit over your head is a little difficult with the front zip, but you can zip it up or down by yourself.

I looked at Silver Spray's site and didn't see anything, would have been the perfect day to hit both.

Larry -----<|

• Baller_

Skied with the women's world overall Champion last Sunday.. Also had a free ride behind a customer's SV 211 last Wed. The Sunday set was far more enjoyable!!! She Keeps asking though why they wont let her ski big Dawg!?!?? I told her she was not old enough!!

Merry Christmas!!

• Baller_

Skied with the women's world overall Champion last Sunday.. Also had a free ride behind a customer's SV 211 last Wed. The Sunday set was far more enjoyable!!! She Keeps asking though why they wont let her ski big Dawg!?!?? I told her she was not old enough!!

Merry Christmas!!

• Baller_
Reggie And I skied Christmas eve and Christmas day In SRB/Pickos. Three sets in two days in Dec has left me sore as hell! Not training for any upcoming events Regina is having a lot of fun with her skiing, we are basically skining it except for a rash guard as water is 72 and air 80! If the temps stay warm will ski again tomorrow.

• Baller_
Terence Fogarty, Nick Leuthauser, Jonathan Murray, Ryan McHugh, Sully Fogarty and I skied in Saranac Lake, NY on 12/24. Terence skied on 12/25. I skied in Lake Placid on 12/26. If open water holds, we'll get a final set in this week.

Lpskier