What's your waterski New Year resolution?

Wish

• Baller

Go @richardoane would be very proud to achieve that! Go to everyone looking to knock down that next line length.

As for me...get back into shape post back surgery. 3rd day off of a prednisone taper and need to lose the prednisone pudge (10 lbs right around the middle). After that just hope to have a great season of skiing whether it be practice, swamp, Doug's, Ripley, with @razorskier1 and/or 2razorross3, some time training @skibumsam. New perspective...wanna ski well but looking more to have fun, extend my ability to do this stuff into the future, and avoid injury/surgery/setbacks.

• Baller
Going to try to organize my spring and summer college kid tasks better than last season. Seemed like we were always running around trying to get something done instead of getting out on the lake - this year we have to deal with sending #2 back and starting #3 out somewhere.

• Baller

To attempt to dial in my setup (fin primarily) to optimize the performance of my ski and how it works with the way I want to ski (COM forward and moving ahead). I tend to set my fin where it feels generally OK then leave it for too long. Had a couple of wake up calls last year with coaches watching me and commenting on my setup not being optimum for how I ski. And, yes, I have my copy of Fin Whispering.

Also, will incorporate an earlier edge change into my skiing.

I just retired so there is more time for fitness, witch is good it's getting harder to say health and fit with age. That said a new v-type R arrived just before Christmas and nothing less than a new PB !