Orlando area ballers, anyone know this boat 2013 TXI

gt2003

Anyone know anything about this boat or skied it? Yes, higher than what I was planning to spend but it's one I would keep for years. No tower but if needed a extended pylon could be bought. Plus, the girlfriend is on board w the purchase...

BOAT

Panda? What Panda?

Thanks @rodltg2 , got in a hurry!

• Baller_

@jhughes is right. The 15 TXi is a big improvement over the other years. Drives even better and skis great. The engine is more forward in the 15. I think that is responsible for tracking improvements.

And, they changed the steering wheel, too.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

Just emailed them about the brand new 2013.

Guys, a 15 just isn't in the cards. We are really pushing it spending $39,000 on a boat to begin with. I think I've heard the TXI wake overall is better than the LXI's. Even if it was just as good as the LXI, I'd be OK w that. We just want something fairly new that will be a good ski machine for years to come.

@gt2003 that is good news about the original boat you posted about. That looks like a beautiful boat too! Adding some lead weight in the bow helps a lot with tracking that the motor shift forward in the 15+'s accomplishes.

@rodecon it is modeled after the stock Malibu cup holders they came out with in 2015 at 1/3 of the cost. He designed it better then Malibu's too IMO because the cup holders are more tucked back towards the engine cover so it is less in the walkway. But you can still open/close the cover with no issues. One of the best things I have bought for our boat. My wife LOVES it!

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a401/Ahop1188/image_40.jpg