Ski Clinic with Trent Finlayson @ Ski Texas

skihard

• Baller

Weather has been great, water is almost 80 degrees already. Come get your swerve on.

Please note Trent's clinics always fill up fast here and anyone who has skied with Trent before here will get this via email first thing tomorrow morning.

If you know Trent at all you know you can't have a better guy in the boat watching you and helping you improve!xhjq6kur4s5o.jpg

• Baller

Currently only about 4 spots left open on our schedule. One on Sat and 3 on Sunday. If someone wants to fill 2 spots on Saturday I will give up my spot and make 2 spots available.

As @lpskier & ski6jones say top notch coach and even better guy! :)

• Baller

I hear you Shane aka:DumbAss :)

I skied on Monday for the first time since getting my cast off my foot. It didn't take long for the foot to remind me to step back and go slow!

Probably not much on the lesson front for me when Trent is here but I will get lots of quality time behind the steering wheel!

2 openings remaining for Sunday gang someone fill them up! :)

• Baller

Friends a fellow skier went down yesterday with an injury that won't allow him to take part in the clinic.

His injury has opened up 2 spots. One on Saturday and one on Sunday.

Please get in touch with me if you'd like one or both spots. Also can arrange to have both on the same day for anyone wanting them both.

Thanks

Incredible clinic set up by Skihard (Rod), great instruction by Trent, great driving all around, gorgeous weather (for my sets anyway). Trent truly is as nice as I had heard beforehand. Lots of camaraderie between friends. Couldn't have been a better weekend. Thanks to all involved!