Camaro socks for cold weather??

Rivvy

• Baller
@rivvy I have a pair of the 0.5mm. I wear them in the boat if it's cold. I never bothered to try them inside my boots - I don't think they'd add much warmth if you already have full liners. Maybe if you have boots with an open toe they would help. They are certainly underused in my case.

• Baller

Not Camaro but I have a pair of 0.5mm neoprene socks. I'm glad I have them for early spring and fall. They fit fine in my front boot. I have used Vector, Profile, and Vapor boots at various points and the socks work with all of them because they have laces which makes for easier in and out. Jamming my foot into the RTP with the socks is a bit snug.

I use the Wiley's trick wrap on my trick ski. They are pretty tight. I would not be able to wear the sock with these (even with ample soap) without risk of ripping the sock.

• Baller
I bought the Camaro socks, gloves and hoodie from @waterskigirl a couple years ago. All are unbelievable products. The gloves for example don't allow any feeling of water or cold at all... really the same can be said for the socks and hoodie as well. My only caution for you are the socks. If you have neoprene bindings (I have T-Factors, front and rear) the Camaro socks are extremely tacky to neoprene. So much that I couldn't get my foot in the bindings with the sock on even with a little soap -- so just imagine if a crash warranted a release from the bindings... it won't happen. Thanks to @TFIN for that heads up. If you are using hard and soft shells and/or RTPs -- they will be awesome!

• Members
They work well. A buddy and myself just bought Camaro full suit and he picked up the socks. I am gonna follow suit. He has the t-factor bindings and they are next to impossible to get in with the socks but my radar vector boots are no issue.