For Sale - Seth Stisher's Personal InTow Rope and Handle

Horton

• Baller
@Horton How about a case of Sweetwater, you pick the type, and I'll deliver. I'll be there April 11th. I may need a test ride. I just have to figure out how to pack a case in my luggage, in such a way the luggage monkeys don't break it all.

• Administrators
After thinking about it I am sure the loops are actually pretty short. No way @Sethski could be skiing that bad. Must be a training / humbling rope.

• Baller

1-I'll be taking that rope and handle back Wednesday morning when I invade your lake again

2-you guys have entirely too much time on your hands

3-@horton, you don't deserve your beautiful wife and daughter...they are far more beautiful and a ton nicer than you

4-See you Wednesday

• Baller
I think Seth deserves a little plug here. Not only is he a great coach, you can tell from this thread that he is fun to ski with and quickly becomes a friend. I believe, however, that the best endorsement comes from one of my regular ski buddies who has not skied with Seth, but really wants to. I still remember this guy sitting in the driver's seat of his boat, frustrated that he did not make the trip to Seth's with my family and another family from the club. He was pounding on his steering wheel saying how he needed to get down there because, "Every single one of you came back a better skier. Every damn one of you!"