Show your slalom pictures.....

prettig

New here... so I thought lets have a look at skiing pictures (nice change from the pro pics on the net)..... not many on the forum ! (or I missed it)

So I start and hope to see some great pics.

Just nice to see others ski... could be your best, worst, most beautiful or funiest as long as it is slalom skiing (slalom course would be nice).

ov3mqljsk5fa.jpg

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller_

@6balls maaaaybe...

Yes, she was GUT before GUT was cool. That was last yr I think. Absolute untaught natural tallent. It is all just second nature to her. Hard to see that much talent not getting used..she is so so on the sport. Maybe she'll get back into it someday...college team maybe.

We use POINTS for crashes (scale 1-10), a good bouy hit is a 7-8 !

Imagine 7:00 am skiing you crash, hand up, boat pics you up and you have to wait until these idiots (your mates) have figured out the score ! (and me arguing it should be higher.......LOL)

• Baller
@scotchipman @prettig The story goes... after this set, I was planning on swapping out the water filled buoys for bubble buoys for our tournament the following weekend. Should have done it before my set. I was running early at 2 ball at 35, too early and turned back in on the ball. Ski stopped and I went out the front. Double release, and the back block on my front Reflex slammed into my back shin. 8 stitches and $750 dollars later, I bought a calf sleeve and soccer shin pad so I could still ski in our tournament the following week. Not the first time my Reflex tore open my rear shin, but the first requiring stitches. I'm thinking about skiing with the shin guard from here on out.

• Baller_

@skinut11, that is some intense counter rotation. But, I think you're supposed to keep the handle.

I do like how you are reducing drag on the ski. That should keep the speed up through the turn.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.