Are you skiing yet

Horton

• Baller_

Free skiing started on March 13

Course skiing started on March 26

Florida trip for first week of April with ski school lessons

Multiple course sets since returning from Florida

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller

@TWB and I set a new personnal record this year. Rolled into the site last Sat. with the boat on the trailer, 3 hours later we're taking our first sets in the course. In that time we set up the balls, got the lift in and installed the dock. A little tired but felt great to get back to skiing!ab6054mabrwb.jpg

• Baller
@skidawg I broke the outer bone on my right hand mountain biking. Just racing myself and being stupid. I immediately thought I had broken my arm when I hit the ground. Worst part was that it was 5 miles of rough trails back to the car.

• Baller

I did go to Crossfit today. But scaled for only lower body and core. Considering it's been 3 months since I've been it's likely I will cry like a 6 year old girl. I was going to say @skidawg's girl could beat me up. But she might could do that when I was healthy too!

Its bean a cold spring up in central Michigan but we have got some time in. Not nearly as much is in years past. Saturday and Sunday lows to be below freezing. If its not cold its raining and windy! Four or five years ago I was in on March 17 in a shorty. What happened?