My LINC 2.0 screen goes blank on my 2016 SN200OB

Johnbrannan

I only have about 5 hours on it, but three times the screen has gone blank, once rendering the engine difficult to re-boot and power up. While the screen is blank, the engine ran, then came on half way down the course, under no speed control. Anyone have this issues on 2016's

• Members
Had a new 200 do that to me while driving a tournament last year. The screen blanked when entering course but felt like ZO was still in control, had to turn master switch under dash off to get screen back, was all good then and showed times for the pass it blanked out on.

Update: So with the help of CC, the LINC screen was replaced under warranty by my dealer. But, the boat ran six passes, then died again. It shut down during a slow deceleration to pick up the skier, and never started again, so it's back to the dealer for more investigations. Bummer.

So my dealer did some more investigations, and found two loose connections, and were able to reproduce an arc in the shop, and there was a blown fuse at the battery switch. It has been running fine since, although we are reluctant to be alone on the lake still........

So I went to ski today, and the LINC booted up, all of the gauges including the voltmeter (12 volts) and the gas gauge and thermometer, etc worked, the power went to the fuel pump, then absolutely nothing went to the starter, nothing. I did a couple of shut downs, and power on/offs, and still nothing. So it's back to the dealer.

Nautique engineers, what do you think?

JB

Mine hasn’t crashed hard like it did last year, but every once in a while, it does not boot up properly. In those cases, I have it do a true boot down and then another boot up. I wonder if it because some people just turn off the battery switch after usage, without doing a proper boot down........

• Baller
So people are just flipping the battery switch without shutting the boat down? That’s like just unplugging your computer when you’re done using it and wondering why it doesn’t boot up right next time. I never have a problem with mine, just punch in code and hit stop twice and it shuts down every time correctly. Starts up correctly every time too. Only reason to flip battery switch off is if you’re not going to be using it for a while.