Have ski, will travel: Cheapest $/set?

andjules

• Baller
@wish fly up to MSP and stay at Jim's place...you won't regret it. I could come over and we could have a mini Denali summit. I went to the dark side and bought my first caliper and need you two to make me a measuring expert. Geez might need to buy fin whispering.

• Baller
@Bdecker We have a 2014 Nautique 200. The lake is 1800 feet long with a turn Island at one end. We do not have set hours as of yet. It would be by chance or by appointment. But you can call me at 416-833-8366.

I was in the Navy for 12 years and used to take my slalom ski with me on 6 month Deployments. I have Found a sites, with slalom courses in Singapore and Dubai. It was in 95-98 soI cant remember the exact pricing and Im sure is has gone up, but I want to say it was around $20 to $30 a set. Both places where businesses that give lessons and ski sets. Also skied a course at a cable ski park in Thailand. hard to make the pulley corners on a slalom ski at 34mph in a cable park and no refference point in course without wakes and white water.

New for 2017 Liquid Zone just outside Sacramento offers driver only rides for $45, www.skiliquidzone.com. You can also schedule to ski with Terry Winter there for $85 a set. More info at www.trainwithterrywinter.com/on-site-training/