Brooks Wilson Bakersfield, CA Clinic Creekside Lake

• Baller

Hey everyone,

@brooks Wilson will be out in Bakersfield, CA for 2 days doing a clinic on July 8-9. There are 18 slots for each day. $50.00 a set. We did a clinic at the same lake around the same time last year and it was super successful. Brooks is hands down of the best coaches in our sport and one of the coolest dudes to hang around with. So hurry and get your name in! ke3picyh3qnf.png

• Administrators
Seriously @Brooks did not tell me to take up golf. He gave me some very good insight to what I need to change in my skiing. It was all very clear nuts and bolts. I was very impressed with his approach. If you get the chance to ski with Brooks you should.

• Industry Professional
Thanks for the kind words from all, even @Horton! Really enjoy getting to work with so many people from all over the country, hope to ski with all again soon.

• Baller
The clinic went stellar, everyone was stoked on what they got out of the clinc I agree with @Horton @Brooks and I just worked on a few things, and everything started clicking. He is definitely my go to guy when I get in a rut. We'll be doing this clinic next year, so make sure you get signed up when I announce it!