Ran my first 28 off today

TEL

• Baller
Been struggling to run 28off, but today it happened. I was reading some old post from 2013 or 2014 stating that 28off was the first pass if you do not get a good gate you can't get anywhere (when your first trying to run the pass.) so my second set today I went of the dock at 28off to practice my gates only, on the 4th practice run I pulled off a decent gate and a good ball one and the rest was history. Getting high on the boat now makes since and not leaning on the tail of the ski to make my turn into the gates makes it all happen.

• Baller
Way to go @TEL ! Guess we both have something to celebrate today as my Dr gave me the go ahead to ski. It was just a free ski making turns with both hands on the handle. It was great to be on the water after missing most of the summer.

• Baller
69 SST Javelin 390, It's my pro tour car I built. You can google tom's amc javelin been featured in Hot Rod, Car Craft and Mopar magazines. Built a few cars when I took 14 years off from skiing. Caught the slalom bug again 3 years ago. Pretty cool you worked as a designer for AMC.

• Baller
Hated the bump at 22off of my 2008 196 so I had In-Tow make me a rope with 25off loop made it 2014 for the first time started running it comfortably this year. In-Tow also made a 18off loop so I run that first, odd but works for me. When ever I free ski I always ski at 28off I think that really helps. I only ski once or twice a week so it was a big deal. Love my D3 H2