When it is 6:45pm and the sunset is at the end gate....

A_B

• Baller
also winding down here in Northwest Ohio. Last evening was very nice with water at 68 and air at 82.....sad when you turning on NAV lights at 6:50. Hoping for a few more runs before antifreeze. Weather turning colder this weekend

• Baller
I love fall weather. I hate watching ski season wind down. Not only because it's fun, but it takes so long to build up strength and get to this point. I don't like watching it fade knowing I have to build it up again next year. But I won't not complain, in NorCal we can ski all winter and I will probably get in a few rides a month Nov-March. The only other way I can cope with it is to get fired up about snow skiing. We can dovetail the seasons which keeps me from going insane. For now we have at least a few weeks of very skiable weather. Enjoy what you have left wherever you are!

• Baller_
Still skiing here. Have been able to ski up to about 7:30PM. Probably just 1-2 weeks of after work sets, then it will be weekends only. Water in the upper 60s. Air has been near 80 for the last few days. A little cooler this weekend, then low 60s all next week. Great October so far.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller
We're still skiing until about 7:30 here but there is about 30 minutes around 6:00 where we can't see either the gates or 1, 3 balls. I know they are where they're supposed to be but I'm usually not where I'm supposed to be so it makes it tough.