MB Sports 190 w/ ZO

rodltg2

• Baller
They Ski really well, little more spray than the new boats but really nice small soft wakes. The may have started with the MC hull in the 90s with the 190 BOSS but made several modifications over the years. I heard they were not promoting them much but would build one to order for customers. Well made boats

I've skied behind this boat a few times. It is a great boat and skis really well. I had heard that the earlier MBs had issue with spray, but I didn't notice it at 32 off. The 22 off bump is much better then my 2012 TXi, and I know the owner is meticulous with care and maintenance.

• Baller

Hey guys, thanks for all the kind words on the boat. It's been one of our favorites. I had several people respond to the add asking how it compares to the SN 196. A good friend has an 08 196 when ever I visit him we ski it. They are both great boats but it is like apple and oranges. If you like the 196 that's the boat for you.

This is a very rare boat. It drives, tracks and the wakes are 92/94 Prostar 190 good. MB added a reverse chine similar to the TXI. In a head wind no one has ever mentioned spray so its really good. It's a modern version of a PS190 with a really big trunk.

• Baller
@Skid Thanks for the question. I have to get the boat to the marina this week so they can read the hours from the motor. When I purcased the boat it was set up with Perfect Pass DBW. I switched to Zero Off. PP was the only display hour meter the boat had. I don't expect the hours to be a real big number.

• Baller

I've owned my '02 MB 190 Plus since '03. It's been nearly bulletproof, seeing course duty on a regular basis.

It has the typical bump at 22, but 32 off is as nice as anything else I've skiied behind. There is some spray at short line, but nothing to complain about IMHO.

Mine has the 5.7L HO (about 800 hours) with Perfect Pass, heater, and rear shower. Custom Faria gauges with titanium bezels and other billet pieces with MB logos throughout. It's just a very well thought out boat, skis and drives very nice.

I use it on the weekends and once or twice during the week after work for our Ski Club. About the only issue I've had was the heater core leaking a bit last year, making me think I had a driveshaft seal issue. Oh, and recently a fuel pump fuse, blowing, that was traced to the low pressure pump screen being plugged. Took awhile to figure that out, but once resolved, no more issues.

I would buy another one in a second. And another note, a fantastic MB Sports dealer in Fenton, MI (Aqua Sports Marine), who bend over backwards to answer questions. (They went out of their way explaining where the screen was on the low volume pump). du8lckkyxdqx.jpg

5oja1anb8z8n.jpg