Performance Ski and Surf

Gar

• Baller
So, after seeing the Stokes vest in Horton's review I decided I could not live without one! The only supplier I could find that had my size was Performance. So, I spoke with I think Catherine and she was very helpful and knowledgeable. As I was completing the order I mentioned that I heard about them on BOS (which I did) and asked if they had a discount for that in a kidding manner. Turns out that gave a 10% discount! So, thanks Horton/BOS!

• Baller
I have a very similar story. Contacted Performance and emailed back and forth with Brian sales@perfski.com several times. He was able to hold my Stokes vest at the counter. A friend of mine was skiing at LaPoints and picked up the vest. Great customer service.

• Baller
I live near Atlanta and when I go to Orlando, PSS is always a stop that I must make, even if I don't need anything, I buy something. I've told numerous ski friends to buy from them; they're easy to do business with and if something isn't right, they'll fix it. I've dealt with Catherine, Brian, Bill, and a couple of others - they all sing from the same sheet of music.

• Baller
Those guys must get tired of me and @art90notch We don't know what to do, and choose not to look, I suppose. Every time we are in Orlando for lessons, all we do is hang out at PSS when the sun goes down. Love the place and all it's people. Big thanks always to Mike

• Baller
Yeah, first trip was back in 96, was instantly my favorite store and have continued to make time to go to @perfski when in Orlando. Nice new store and really liked the original, had that cool surf shop vibe. Always had super friendly and helpful staff too!

• Baller

After a very long drive towing a camper, my Wife/kids and I stopped at @Perfski. It was real late but the doors were opened to us anyway. Everybody there was so helpful, plus one of the "Paddleboard" guys told us where to go in the Florida Keys for an adventure. We followed his suggestion and we're rewarded with the most amazing tropical experience of any vacation so far.

Without Perfski, we would have never found that paddle board shop in Islamorada/Tavernier. We paddled through Mangrove forested canals and the kids hung off the back acting like outboard motors!! Best suggestion ever!

Also, after a recent bad experience with another "waterski store" I will never purchase from anywhere but Perfski.

• Baller_

Mr. Porter and Performance Ski and Surf have been a long time supporter of many a skier and the the sport of tournament three event water skiing. we have been very loyal to performance Ski and surf since 1992. Bill stepped up and supplied equipment and gear to Team Seal, Stephen and Monica from the first of their tournament careers.

When In Orlando look them up on Sand lake road, great service and knowledge of what they sell.

Thanks again Bill Porter, we could not have done it with out you!

Jody Seal

Team Seal, Stephen, Monica and Mrs. Jody

• Baller

Hey Everyone.....lets just say I'm humbled by all the kind words. The thanks really needs to come back to all of you...for supporting a small family owned business. Our customers are what make Performance happen..so thanks everyone! Bill

• Baller
I face planted at the gates on my first ski ride with the Stokes vest. Thought I was going to end up in a Pine Tree patch really bad multiple head over heals fall. Vest protected me as well as can be expected. In regards to size, I am about 6' tall 197 pounds with close to a 36 inch waste and the large fit me fine. It was tight when try but once wet is the size I prefer. Same with an Eagle.

Thanks a ton to Brian for all the help in finding some neoprene socks I could ski in, and steering me towards the right gloves. Can't wait till they arrive Friday! Thanks again and I will be shopping there again. Just wish they were close enough to visit in person.

• Baller

GREAT People and GREAT Service !!!!

Bill Porter was the first one to Sponsor my Daughter Heather years a go and the first one to give her a real job. He scheduled her work hours around her training schedule, provided her with top end equipment, and was instrumental in helping her get a major sponsorship from HO and Hyperlite. She went on to win National and World Championships, along with Pro-Tour Stops. This would never have been possible without Bill's help. Bill and PSS have helped many kids coming up and deserve credit for giving so much to the sport. They are so much more than just a Store !!!

Support PSS, because they support all of us and our sport.

• Baller
Bill and the staff at Performance Ski and Surf have been consistently good at supporting all levels of skiers over the years. I was with the old Central Florida Ski Club back when Bill started Performance and it was refreshing to have a full service ski shop with friendly staff here in Orlando. I got out of the sport for a number of years and Performance was there to help me with demo skis when I started skiing again last year. Recently I bought a Ski Doc Orbit camera mount and Bill reached out to the manufacturer to have him custom build a mount for my older MC. Performance Ski and Surf is my first and last choice when I'm looking for equipment!