TrainwithTerryWinter

JAS

• Baller

Hey guys, I've been pretty much a Joe skier for the past 50 years. Not a member of the hard core baller group but solid member of the addicted.

Want to give two thumbs up to what Terry has going with his new venture trainwithterrywinter.com. I joined yesterday and the first video I watched on Staying Connected was amazing! So good that it should be required viewing along with Butterfields Handle control article for any aspiring skier. q&a section is solid and terry is exceptional at getting a clear message across. Can't wait to get some video to him for a look. Just sayin this is a great thing he has going!!!!

Joe

Membership includes access to the "video library" which is a group of different videos that Terry has put together focusing on a variety of different aspects of slalom skiing. He continues to add videos to the library on a regular basis. Membership also includes access to the Q&A where you can ask him specific questions that he can answer in detail for you and sometimes ends up being the topic of his next video. All members can view these questions and answers. TWTW members also get a discounted price on the personal video coaching and on-site skiing at Liquid Zone in California.

• Baller

I have enjoyed the vid library, and enjoy the detailed discussion and answers Terry will give in the Q&A. And the others' questions and comments are good too. You obviously get a lot of excellent information here. But it is nice to be able to ask a pro, particularly the pro you are using for coaching, specific questions.

I also uploaded a vid that he analyzed for me, and gave me some great tips for starting the year, before we are able to connect for an actual in person coaching session. And as others have said, you get a break on that. For me, all of it is well worth it.

• Baller
@skihart the member Q&A section alone is worth the 20 bucks. I asked @twhisper about gate timing and instead of getting the standard pull out at the 55s turn in as the boat gets to the right gate I got a detailed explanation about how to deal with a less than perfect gate set up. Check it out you will be glad you did!