Trailer width of the SN 200's?

Tdub

• Baller
Go with a 10' door if that is what you are asking. Not a lot of clearance on both sides, but enough that you can put the boat in quickly as you need to head to basement for tornado warning.

• Baller
Generally, the actual door of a standard garage is 9'w x7' h. The door fits against the back side of the opening. With the framing, trim, and door seal strips, the openings are 2-4" narrower than the door itself. If you don't place the trailer/boat in the garage regularly, just for winter storage, etc, you can connect ratchet straps at the top of the guide poles, and flex them in a few inches to make backing it in easier. Only flex them, no need to bend them. My MC 197 trailer is 8'9" wide. I designed and built my own house a year ago. The garage is 3 bays wide. I designed all finished heights to be almost 8', so bimini will clear. Bay 1 is a 9'W door. Bays 2 and 3 share a 16' W door. On the back side of the garage is a 12' W door, so I can back thru bays 2 or 3 easily and directly to boat launch. I did this as I regularly take my boat off my lake to go to other lakes to cross train.

Ouch...did not think about the boat guides. I did contact Ramlin and the tire to tire width of the trailer for the 200 is 100 inches and my doors are 108 inches. Looks like I am good to go. Thanks to all.