finDB Mobile App: release 1.0.2

santangelo

• Baller

Currently available for Android and should be available for IOS late today/tomorrow.

finDB for Android

Ability to add notes and water temperature for each ski set-up

Added LE (leading edge) and B-LE (Binding to Leading Edge) calculation to settings

Metric for other members using the same brand and model ski

Minor bug fixes

I'll be adding D3 NRG settings to the database today. Any other new skis that need to be added?

As usual, let me know of any bugs you find.

i99yp15gvy5d.jpg

9w5lar4v13sc.jpg

q397zf6u95ej.jpg

i1lgzn3ouc76.jpg

Paul

• Baller

@smalor , there is currently no ability to delete a ski. I may offer the ability to remove it from view in a future release, but doubt I'll create a feature to delete a ski. Also, no plans to add a second depth measurement. I'd like to keep this app as simple as possible and not head down the road of 'feature creep'.

Thanks @bkreis ...good luck at Nats!

• Baller

I've identified a bug in the software (thanks to a user for informing me) for the latest release (V 1.0.2) which was released on July 27/28. The bug only affects first time users and they will not be able to fully log in. If you've already had an account and logged in successfully, you should not be impacted. I hope to get a fix up today. Should be available for Android later today and IOS tomorrow.

@sfriis it's available in 18 countries. What country are you located in?

• Baller

@DanE , you are correct for the ARC S. I had some older documentation where it had DFT in both Flat and Needle measurements. I went with needle. So right now I seem to have a mix of both needle and flat in there. I'll review all the numbers and confirm with Crawford that what I have is correct and change accordingly.

@C5Quest , when logged in, you can not delete a ski. I haven't built that feature yet, and not sure I will. I added the 'Rename' feature to help accommodate the desire to delete.

@Wish , you can edit notes of the existing ski settings only, accessible from the icon in the top right. You can not add notes for settings in your history, if thats what you are referring to. I actually had a need for it this weekend, so I'm considering adding notes to previously entered settings.

@PhilSymo , I couldn't find any T2 settings on the Mapple website. I sent them an email request those settings for all sizes and years.

Thanks,

Paul

• Baller

@C5Quest , yes, name it whatever you want so you don't confuse it with other ski's in your list. I may build a feature that removes it from your view, but I don't plan to delete any ski's or settings.

Next release may be in a few weeks. Working on it today since Irma has us all stranded down here.

No prob @savaiusini . Thanks for reaching out to me.

Paul

• Baller
@santangelo - thanks for pulling this together. It is awesome. This season is the first where I have really started to play with fin settings and I love that I can track where I have been, keep notes on the good and bad, etc.... I know notebook works too but this is so much more convenient.

• Baller

@Sxr_nathan , not a problem...I'll extend the range in the next release.

@skibrain , check your spam/junk folder. I'll PM you and send an access code.

@Bdecker , thanks. Hope to make it better in the future...been a bit busy so haven't been able to spend time making improvements.

@SRAY1 , I'll consider it for a future release. Do you use centimeters for both fin and binding dimensions?