A Waterskier's Thanksgiving

ALPJr

• Baller
Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving! Many thanks to this short list of those who shaped my skiing life... Mom & Dad, Dr. Paul, the SP Pirates & N'field Boys, Dave Wagenseller, David Spencer, Mike Syderhoud, the Marin & Berkeley clubs, Jason Lenape, the Nipmuc club, Randy, Dan & John, and of course my wife and kids who have put up with my obsession for so long. There have been many others and hopefully will be many more along the way.

• Baller

Thankful for all the memories I have on the water with family and friends. There are too many stories from family lake vacations, to boys on the river with the old man's boat, to discovering buoys, to collegiate skiing, to tourneys...to something hard to describe that was 20 years of "larger than life" Club Ross @razorskier1's place...I could write a book on this journey; not that anyone would really want to read it all. Sure made some great bonds and witnessed many others, and there was a lot of "coming of age" for all involved.

So many of my best memories have the water and water skiing involved (some are SCUBA diving or Canadian fishing, too--gotta love water). Can get emotional just thinking about it all. Charmed life for me in many ways. Made some of my own luck, too.

Be thankful for the past and especially for today (every day). Live in the moment my friends.

Happy Thanksgiving to all...I'm thankful for all of you as well it's been cool hanging out here.

• Baller

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Today also happens to be my birthday so doubley Thankful hardly seems enough.

Again I am thankful for my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and family, friends, and BOS/skiing which gives me a lot to strive for and work towards.

rikclq5v44s7.jpeg

Thankful too for amazingribs.com.

Happy Turkey Day!