Horton

• Administrators

- IP1 Micro-Adjustable Boa Lacing System

- Wrap Tech Level 2

- Feather Frame Chassis

- Molded 3D Tongue

- Symmetrical Fit

- PVC Free Construction

Our latest LTD Vector takes our LTD collection to the next level. We've added a micro-adjustable BOA reel for the bottom closure and created the most comfortable open toe symmetrical boot in the universe by slimming materials and creating better connectivity. Check it out at radarskis.com

• Industry Professional

Hey @escmanaze, the Profile and the Vector are actually quite different boots. The Profile is closed toe, asymmetrical, and foot size specific. The Profile will be a more custom fit and give you a better connection to the ski. The Vector is an amazing boot for an open toe symmetrical option. Most boots in this category are flimsy and less responsive, the Vector stands out with the ability to give an open toe boot a connection closer to a Vapor or Profile but it's never going to be quite as responsive. Shoot me an email if you have more questions, did you ever end up picking up that Lithium Senate?

• Baller

I did get it, and used my old Vectors from the Vice-C for the remainder of the season and it is a great ski. However, as I went to sell the Vice-C, the buyer wanted the Vectors with it. I immediately thought "cool, here is my excuse to upgrade to the Profiles" and I said yes and then sold the Vice-C with the old vectors on it.

Then afterward I started having second thoughts and now I'm wondering if the Profiles will be found to be too high end for my liking - not to mention that BOA is always nice and the cherry on top would be that these would match the colors of my ski perfectly.

So Marine Products says they will have both available at boat show time so I will try them both on and probably get one or the other. I would like to have a good idea about them both before that though, so I will indeed send you an email with some of my particulars.

Thanks

• Industry Professional
@escmanaze if you liked the comfort and fit of your old Vector's than these will be a nice lateral move with more control. I will be at the MP booth at the Utah show so we can chat again then too!

• Baller
@escmanaze i have used the vectors, profiles and now have vapors with boa laces. I love the vapors and would recommend them to anyone. The profiles did feel a little more connected with the ski compared to the vectors but if i was going to choose between the two i would get the vectors for two resons. 1) the boa laces on the ltd editions (a shame the ltds dont come with the alum. plate option) and 2) the profiles take freaking forever to dry out because the liner isn't removable. Just my two cents