Jump Switch

charlieskiwest

• Baller_

@Horton

It used to be one could send the switch back to PP and they would rebuild them, not sure that service is available anymore. Me personally just pony up and get a new one every couple of years when needed, one of those expendable items needed for jumping.

I am sure someone will step and offer parts from broken switches. I gave all my junk away a couple years ago. For me just not worth the time to fix em.

• Administrators
this is stupid. I took @charlieskiwest's son for a jump ride today and their new switch does not work right. Has anyone replaced the toggle switch themselves?

• Administrators
@Jody_Seal they just bought a new one and it doesn't work right. There's a $5 toggle switch in there and I'm guessing if I had the part number I'd find it on the internet and could fix it. I'm asking if anybody has gone down this path before. And it also seems like there should be I repair kit for these things.

• Baller
@Jody_Seal the switch I bought is just at a year old and Jr hasn't used it much since he was injured last year. I'll call Perfect Pass for an exchange but would like to know if there is an easier fix. I have two switches now that are questionable. @Horton may have a fix after talking to Will Bush tonight.