Nor Cal MasterCraft Promo Fleet

Dirt

• Baller

4hv385xsna6s.jpg

Nor Cal Promo Fleet ready to go. This photo does not include Jim Williams, Will and Elaine Bush, BallOfSpray Boat or in production: Marcus Brown, Matteo Vargas, Tim Vaio and Phil Todd.

I was told that this may be the largest and best support of tournament water skiing in the world by one dealer and one manufacturer.

Thanks for all the positive comments. We are working hard to invest in and support 3 event skiing in the West. We have alot more to come in the future as we get more boats on the water and at events for 2018.

@markchilcutt call me if you know of a qualified person interested in the Promo Program in Utah.

We are currently pre-selling the 2018 Promo Fleet, so contact me to get information on what is still available and for boats that we have on oder.

If any of you have an event in the West that needs support or if you have any ideas to help us grow the sport please call me at 916-715-1552.

Mark

skiliquidzone.com / Nor Cal Mastercraft Prostar Center

• Baller
MasterCraft and the dealers are really stepping up to the plate to infill the void that the loss of CP and reduction of participation SN has this year in the promo boat programs. My hat is off to MC and their marketing team. As a tournament skier, I know many appreciate their efforts.

• Baller
I am a dyed in the wool Nautique guy but the new Mastercrafts give me a better pull. I ski at 30.4 so your opinion could be different. I don't really care about the tracking, looks of the pickle front, etc. only concerned with how it feels at the end of the rope.