Shout Out to Performance Ski

vtmecheng

• Baller
Just wanted to take a moment to send a big shout out to Performance Ski and Surf @perfski for embodying awesome customer service. I recently had an issue with a ski that I purchased from them. They went the extra mile, provided me with options, and made sure I was happier than happy. In the end, Performance Ski and Surf proved why they have stayed in business for 30 years and have so many repeat customers. That's the only place that I'll buy from in the future.

• Baller
old thread, but I stopped into Performance @perfski today for the first time. What a great selection and awesome service. Shot the breeze with a nice young lady, bought a few things for myself and daughter, and will be heading back with my wife in the next day or two so she can shop. So cool seeing so much slalom gear in a store! We don’t get that back in WI.

• Baller

I visited their store in person last December and I felt like a kid in a candy store. Super helpful and knowledgeable people. I bought a Ronix rope for my son and this summer he loved it. Fortunately for my wallet that was the only "damage" it suffered. Online i ordered my Radar Vapor Carbitex boots and their staff was super helpful (the BOS discount made the experience even better). I hope to be back there soon!

e1zmu82xmf1a.jpg