TRUNKS!

Horton

• Baller

Cold day here in Fl today, cloud cover and some rain kept the temps in the low 70s. Back to 80s tomorrow though.

Been a little fickled here so far this year. Cold January was almost too cold even with wet suit. Then it jumped up to trunk temps quick, bypassing wetsuit temp. Then back down to wet suit temps, and now back to trunk temp again. Hopefully staying this way now.

• Baller

@dchristman that rocks!

We have video of my brother and I barefoot skiing one year March 25th during a snowfall but after ice out.

Alas...Ice out not coming soon here...we are supposed to get 4-8 inches of snow now thru 8 p.m. tomorrow. Gonna insulate that ice...last year was a record early ice out (March 1) this one may be a record late ice out. I could see this stretching to mid to late April which is no muy bueno.

• Baller
It is about 45 degrees in Pacific NW. One could ski right now and thereby get the ski bug started. We live where the hot water shower accessory is not an option ... it's the best thing you have plus the seat heater. It will start soon. @horton and his lack of wetsuits are no match for a good drysuit up here. @dcrhristman shows what a skier is made of ... snow won't stop him. Everyone have a killer season!

• Baller

Might be a week or 2 before we are skiing. Quite a departure from last year. They are shovelling out the twins stadium for the home opener today. Good thing it is hoodie day, people can wear them under their parkas.

7okh187ezftw.jpg