EVERTHING IS IN!

dbski

• Baller

After this spring I wasn't sure I'd ever get here but today I finished getting all the dock, lifts and posts in. Now the fun part of dropping in the boats and enjoying the summer! vyyfyni76059.jpg

• Baller
Man that is a long dock! Ice just went out on our southern Canada lake yesterday. Snow fence down and hoping to get some docks in this weekend. Boat likely won't happen until closer to Memorial, still have to wax, etc.

• Baller
After cranking in augers for 20 sections it feels a mile long! I have to change to pads. Even after all that dock I'm only chest deep and I'm short! At least its sand all the way out. I'll reveal my age, what's a Flugtag contest?

• Baller

@Pat M It's cedar with Sikkens Dek finish, cedar color. I 'm happy with it but beware cedar is pretty soft and if you have a bunch of rambunctious kids they'll beat it up. Maintenance is a fresh coat about every 3-4 years. Being a woodworker there's just no way I can own a plastic deck. House is all all natural wood too. @RAWski Lets go for a ski when you pick up your ski.

• Baller
It's so late this year...got dock/lift in but not adjusted today on public lake. Saturday hoping dock and life on ski swamp. Then gotta get boats on both, 2 courses in and get down to b'ness.

• Baller

Getting closer. Dock/lift/boat all in at the swamp. Dock/boat/lift all in at home. Gotta throw on canopy cover at home then done.

After that we need to find time to raise 2 courses and SUMMER IS ON!!!

• Baller_
With all the chatter on getting the season started, I decided to name the day after the first day of water ski season - "the day of pain". Does not seem to matter what I do for the pre season fitness training, that day after the first hard blast always seems to be the one the CFO pokes her finger at those tender spots on the back just to get that sadistic chuckle after I writher in pain...