Cedar Ridge Big Dawg

skidawg

• Baller

Had to get Dawg to start the thread for me, Not sure if Horton cut me off!

We still have openings for the Big Dawg at Cedar Ridge the weekend of June 16th and 17th.

We are also doing a 2 round Record on Friday the 15th. The Record will pulled with the New 2019 Ski Nautique and will be driven by the Big Dawg drivers!

Cant beat the Ridge for Great skiing and hospitality!

• Baller
@teammalibu Could you post what the ZO settings were with line lengths? Names probably not important, not sure how they all would feel about that. I would be very interested to see where they start and which way they moved as they shorten. See what the big guns really use.

• Baller
Changing the ZO setting so much would seem to indicate that the boat takes some getting used to. That isn't going to work very well with the skier that trains behind older SN's or other brands? Any thoughts on this point, or is it too soon to make this statement?

• Baller
With the long-anticipated launch of the new 2019 Ski Natique and the initial reviews of its slalom ski-ability, especially regarding the ZO settings, calls to a larger problem with our tournament tow boat structure. Notwithstanding wake and tracking, pull characteristics, when the boat catches up to the skier seem to vary with the same ZO setting from boat to boat? How can a person that trains behind boat X ever hope to know how boat Y with the same ZO setting will react? Is there need for a conversion chart that specifies boat type, engine option, and prop to determine ZO setting? Maybe an app on one’s smart phone would do. How can this ever be a level playing field? Three weeks ago, we had a two-day 6 round tournament using the 2018 SN 200 6.2 L and a CP 6.0 L. Four of the Big Dawg skiers were here including the current Leader. There were 18 -39.5 passes made and 6 passes into -41. These skiers having the benefit of 3 weeks training could not replicate these results at Cider Ridge. I dislike posing a problem w/o also a solution. Thus, this is more of a thought experiment.