Gloersen

• Baller

@Gloersen I like your first proposal and it is very easy. Regarding end course video I ski at some tournament sites where end course video is almost impossible to set up. I agree that it is a great aid and I love seeing it to help improve my driving.

In the East tournament sites can be tough to come by and sometimes shoe horned into unique spaces. We don't want to make it harder/more expensive to host tournaments.

Nobody is submitting the scores for records so I don't see the ECV as critical. I do get making sure the rope was correct.

• Baller

Why is everyone questioning how legitimate class C tournaments are? Could there have been a mess up with Greg’s 41? Maybe, but we don’t even know that for a fact. I’m not sure what tournaments you all are skiing in, but I have never been to a class C and felt the ropes were long, the drivers were weaving, or the course was narrow. It just seems that everyone is questioning the whole concept of a class C over MAYBE 2 passes in a single tournament, and we don’t know that those aren’t legit.

Just go ski.

• Baller
Class C tournaments are great. It's an inviting event, they don't cost an arm and leg in entry fees and you still get a great pull behind a great boat. The idea of a class C score being worth less sounds like a great way to create an elitist environment that this sport does not need.

• Baller

Yawn.. Greg is a a way better skier than most of us will ever be. if he duplicates this score in a record tourney then he will be probably be a record holder. If he doesnt, no biggie.

He ran what he ran in front of a ton of people and that's an awesome feat

@MS, if there's a wait list for ELR that means they can use more tournaments regardless of the class. I understand there's some state rules that prevent tournaments from being within a certain number of miles of each other. Sounds like a reasonable idea might be to allow a class C tournament anywhere even if there's a ELR nearby. Maybe some of the overflow can go to the class C, maybe new people come out to play and/or maybe some of the ELR folks switch to the class C which makes room for others at the ELR.

Either way restricting tournaments doesn't seem to make a lot of sense if there's consistently a waitlist.