Wipeout Wednesday

• Baller
Just a little suggestion for helping you progress; keep the ski on edge through the 2nd wake and a little bit beyond. You want to edge all the way through the trough out the other side of the wake. You'll be making turns a bit wider on the boat, and it will get easier and easier.

It was definitely not an equipment failure! @liquid d hit the nail on the head, Just before this I kept getting slack so I thought I must be pulling too long. I came oit of my pull too soon and flattened the ski out. Ski went down into the trough, buried the tip and bam. This is only the second time I skied -32. Ski site is pretty much my backyard, it's a tidal creek, no course but great for freeskiing during the week and before 10 on the weekends. LOL

• Baller
Glad you aren't too bad after that. I also slowed it down wondering what happened. I'm about as far from qualified to make a call on what happened as you can get. That said, in addition to coming off edge I noticed you were on your back foot going over the wake. The front pops up coming over the wake, then the back hits and comes up right when the front starts coming down. Looked like that back-and-forth happened again and the front bit. Good thing you released!

• Baller
@Nautibynature . That looked painful for sure! I had almost the identical fall last Wednesday. I landed hard on the side of my face and ruptured my eardrum. Unfortunately no skiing for two weeks until the eardrum heals says the Dr.