Connelly Sync Bindings

2Valve

• Baller

I'm appreciating the new Sync bindings I put on my Carbon V, but the stock laces have issues. They chafe when cinching up and I've broken a couple.

I found a set of these online. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013RJOHSG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They're a little less stretchy, (me like!) and move through the eyelets much smoother, which I hope will eliminate the chafing of the strings and breakage. Just wanted to share.

2Valve

@2Valve thanks for the info on the laces, bummer this happens but way better than eyelets in boot breaking. I see you don't like any stretch in laces but have you ever tried bungie laces for top section? Ordered a front sync binding last week and excited to try it out soon!

@2Valve thanks for the info on the laces, bummer this happens but way better than eyelets in boot breaking. I see you don't like any stretch in laces but have you ever tried bungie laces for top section? Ordered a front sync binding last week and excited to try it out soon!

• Baller

@Chef23

They still stretch. I just like the way they "feel" through the eyelets. I've found I can cinch up the bindings a little looser and they release fine, as witnessed by my OTF in the course this weekend. But my savior was there to make sure I was ok. My 10 month old pooch, who's getting better and better at being our official Spotter.