New Sponsor Hobe Lake

rawly

• Baller
Saw that Hobe lake is now a sponsor of this sight and that Wim Decree is their main coach. He has one of the smoothest styles I have ever seen. Until I have a chance to get back to Florida and get a few lessons with Wim , are there any chances we could get any videos of him skiing ? The only one I've seen has poor quality. You out there Wim ? Thanks

• Baller
Thanks @Roger and @jrs , I will hit him up. I am guessing that his coaching is as good as his skiing style. Getting on this forum will also help add students if that is an interest of his. I'm thinking it might be.... Sign me up.

• Baller
I was visiting my sister in south Florida last week and had the opportunity to ski 5 days at Hobe Lake. It was a great experience. Not only are the site and boat first class, but Wim's coaching and Ed's hospitality were first rate as well. Wim got my son through the course for the first time and his coaching style worked very well for me in my attempt to be a real skier. Other major successes were getting my daughter up on skis for the first time and my niece and nephew up on one ski for the first time. They seem genuinely interested in getting more kids skiing and growing the sport in that part of the state. My sister's kids are hooked (much to my sister's chagrin), and I will for sure be back next time I visit. Skiing at Hobe Lake was the high point of a great week.