Chilly Dawg

B_S

This was about 30 minutes north of my house and I ended up attending with my girlfriend. This was the first ski event I have ever been to and I will now be attending any other upcoming events that are within reasonable driving distance. Everybody there was so friendly and seeing people ski at that high of a skill level in person is simply amazing! I'd love to be able to ski there sometime as well. Beautiful facility!

• Baller_

@86Centurion, it’s a closed site and any club formed there has very limited membership with direct connections to the owner. There are other clubs in Michigan, if you are looking to get serious. You can usually get some informal coaching from fellow members. The only ski school does not currently have a course or permanent site. I’m not aware of any clinics now, but there were some on the West side of the State in the past.

If you have others questions, PM me.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller
@bishop8950 Wasn't Rodgers skiing against Miller when the car lights re-ride incident happened? My memory might be a little fuzzy since it was late and some beers were involved. I can't find the finals bracket to confirm. Valid point about the likelihood of running up against Goode skiers.