Long Sleeve Shirts

LoopSki

• Baller_
Heck, they sell long sleeve SPF shits at Sams Club for little $$s. Check Walmart as well. The SPF shirts are becoming more and more the norm in stores. The ones meant for beach use are always very thin and light weight. Can't go wrong with any of them. Don't forget to add the big brimmed hat. B)

• Baller

I really like the Columbia PFG line. I have 2 long sleeve shirts with hood that I use all the time. Perfect for hot weather but protects from the sun. Bunch of different colors. My wife bought one for herself that she likes as well.

https://www.amazon.com/Columbia-Terminal-Tackle-Heather-Collegiate/dp/B07DQ9S2SC/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=columbia+PFG+hoodie&qid=1560194082&s=gateway&sr=8-2

• Baller

I ski in Sacramento, not the most humid. You can find 2 long sleeve T-shirts with the Hanes logo at Amazon for about 20. They are lightweight and SPF 50. In addition, I've worn them in Belize in the summer for snorkeling and scuba.

They dry fast and no need for sunscreen underneath. They are very lightweight and are made of polyester I believe. And they seem to last. Look up Cool Dry Tshirt.