2016- 2017 SN200

TEL

• Baller
Anyone looking to sell or know someone who is planning to selling a 2016 or 17 SN 200. I am helping my neighbor look for a boat. He has looked at Ski it again and Florida dealers, almost everybody locally has taken them off the market they’ve decided to keep their boats. He would like to find something that we could go look at. so something in the southern states, we are in Orlando Florida. His wish list is it needs to be blue and doesn’t need to be loaded out not looking for a $60,000 boat. He’s going to be selling his 91 SN. Please help skiing one day with my ZO boat then skiing behind a 91 and hand driving is challenging to say the least. He is a diehard Nautique fan so not looking at anything else

• Baller_

From one Nautique guy to another, here’s an option to consider. While not a 200, it has Rev S of ZO and behind the boat the pull is even better. Way less than $60k and the color is right!

https://www.ballofspray.com/forum#/discussion/20376/for-sale-the-ultimate-bare-bones-slalom-tug

If it was easy, they would call it Wakeboarding

• Baller
Thanks I will forward info to my neighbor. But some of these boats are to far away to check out. Surprising that there are very few SN boats in the Orlando area for sale. A lot of boats in the area never hit the market they are sold to friends or other people on their lake that's why I put this post up

• Baller

Might be worth the drive for the blue one in Louisiana with 85 hours...that's basically new with a discount and prior to negotiations.

Alternatively I'm sure there are some ballers who could check it out (one baller vouches for it above--that would mean a lot to me)...then just have it shipped. Perhaps same for the '17 with the 6.0 for asking $53K above.

I had my last used vehicle shipped from Utah to MN in 2012...was exactly what I wanted and it turned out great...still driving it.

Only blue color is limiting...I'm know I'm being captain obvious there.

• Baller

@TEL there 4 Florida boats that fit narrow window. 2 I know for sure are blue. 200 are hard to find and they will hold there value with the new. Nautique being 100K. If he is that picky there new 200 at Orlando Nautique that way he what he wants

Or he is not serious

• Baller
Update neighbor bought a boat today 2018 SN 200 6L with 80 hours bought it locally. :) he kept it a secret till he showed up at my house to use my ramp. Can’t wait to ski behind it this afternoon