2019 Senate Pro short setting

chicoman88

I’m looking for a short setting for my senate pro. It tends to want to run a long smooth arc but I want it to turn a bit sharper and quicker. Fin setting is stock and I’m running the carbitex vapor boot one hole closer to the tail from center. I guess maybe I should start with going back to center on that. Any recommendations on fin change?

• Baller

Less movement from me and more stability. Smoother turns and better angle out of turns.

I was running stock for first few rides, still good, but if Trent “loves”’the ski on those settings I’ll take his advice.

You can always go back.

• Baller

Hi,

What is the reference for the boot placement with reflex slalom boot on the senate ?

Binding plate position is not the same with my radar profile boot and reflex boot if i take the rear toe of the boot (reflex plate will be much more on the rear). Reflex binding is probably thinner than radar profile so i have a doubt.

With the Tfin setting above, if i take the toe of the reflex boot as a reference i cannot set 30 1/4. The less i can do is 30 1/2 using the more rear screw position of the plate.

Thank you for you advices.

Bernard